What are S points?
1.Points can be used as cash or a discount on orders. Customers can earn points through various activities such as purchasing items, posting reviews, and giving feedback.
2. Points have a validity period corresponding to the way in which they are earned. For details, please go to "Personal Center > My Points".
3.S points rules do not apply to all SmartekBox stores, such as third-party stores.
4.All points must be obtained in accordance with the rules and Customer Conduct Code of our Terms & Conditions. Violators will have their points reset to zero and/or their account suspended.
How to Get Points?
- When a customer requests a refund, the points earned from the corresponding order will be deducted from the account. Points can be deducted to a negative value. In this case, future points earned will offset the negative value first until the customer has a positive number of points.
Note: If the customer chooses to receive the refund to "My SmartekBox Wallet", the points earned by the order will be given to the customer. However, if the customer withdraws cash from "My SmartekBox Wallet", the points will be deducted.
If the customer receives the refund to another account, the points earned by the order will be deducted.
- Each time you earn SmartekBox points, there is a corresponding validity period. Points received through purchases are valid for 180 days; other types of points are valid for 30-90 days (depending on the situation). You can check the validity period in "My Points".
- Points can be earned from website activities, such as monthly promotions, holiday promotions, activity sharing, etc. The quantities and the validity periods of these points are subject to the specific activity. You can check the validity period of the points by going to "Personal Center > My Points".
- The points issued are based on the status of the generated order and the actual payment amount of the product.
- You will earn S points once all products of the order are shipped. For example, if you purchase multiple items in an order, points will not be issued when only some of the products are shipped. Points will be issued for the entire order only after all items have been shipped.
How to Use Points?
- 100 points = ££££1.00.
- Points cannot be used together with coupons, email exclusive prices, app exclusive prices, flash sales, super deals, clearance prices and other discounts.
- You can use 2,500 points in maximum to receive the discount of £50, but the actual discount you gain could not exceed 30 % of an order's price.
- Points cannot be used with third-party stores.